Friday, June 23, 2017

CardzTV Challenge....anything goes

Hello!
I wanted to share with you the card that I made for the new challenge over at CARDZTV.
This week the theme is again, Anything Goes!

On my card I have used a sentiment from CARDZTV STAMP SET: Favorite Phrases.
I used sketch 20 from Mary's Kit and Kaboodle Card Sketches as well.


 I have also used this cute little girl from a set by Close To My Heart.
(True Love Operation Smile)


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love the colors and papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super sweet card! I absolutely love the adorable image.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Precious! What an adorably sweet card! Love it! I'll be on vacation so I wanted to wish you & your family a Fabulous 4th of July! I'll see you when I return! Big HUGS! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations